TI-H: $4 serial link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: $4 serial link

I have built the $4 serial link and have not had any success in linking.
I tried it using all of the link software on ticalc. The calc cursor
stops when I plug the link port into the calc. The led lights. I double
checked my connections and can't find anything wrong with them.
Has anyone ever had success in building a homemade link?

If so which link and what software did you use?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get this link
working?

I was forced to use 5.1v zeners instead of 4.7v zeners, would this make
a difference?

-mj <matt.johnson@wmich.edu>