Re: TI-H: I'm Building EIIs very soon (when I get schematics)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I'm Building EIIs very soon (when I get schematics)

How much will it cost to get you to also install a SPInterface on the
calculator itself? Also the EII uses the AT45D041JC memory chip from Atmel
correct? Since I already have one of these in my posession can I just send
my calculator and memory chip and have you install the SPInterface and
build an SPI EII for me?  how much?
Thanks
Scott Bailey
lancerbb@alltel.net