TI-H: I'm Building EIIs very soon (when I get schematics)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: I'm Building EIIs very soon (when I get schematics)

>Is the EII done? If so, where can I get the schematics/driver for the
92?
>Actually, even better than the schematics would be a pre-built one (If
they
>are being sold)
>I don't have any fancy interface ports, just the linkport, so I would
need a
>standard linkport-based EII. Thanks for your help.
>                                         -Tom (C-T-X1WV1)

I'll be making them for the link port and for the SPinTerface port.

I'll probably charge $60, plus $5 for the SPinTerface, plus $5 for
shipping for the SPinTerface version.

I'm guessing $65, plus $5 for the link version (If you provide a TI-TI
link cable. Otherwise i need to order one ahead of time so let me know.
Add $5 for it if you don't provide one (you'll still be able to use it
as a link cable))

The SPinTerface and Link EIIs are electronicly identical. if you want to
know what the EII does or how it works, ask Grant (gussie@alaska.net).
If you want to know what's different about them, it's simple. One plugs
into the SPinTerface port and draws power from the calculator. Oluging
it in activates it, and it is smaller because it won't need batteries,
power regulation or a power switch built into it. It's a small
cartridge. The link version has it's own batteries, a power switch, and
power regulation circuits. It has a larger box because it need to hold
the batteries, and you plug it into the link port. I'm planning on using
a cheap 3.5 stereo jack on it. Maybe a header (what do you think I
should use???). I'll add a small plug on the link cable (if you send
it), that lets it plug into the box. Otherwise, I can order a cheap 2.5
plug from mouser or digikey and use it instead. it will be permanently
attached to the EII though.

The EII is Grant and Bryan's project. I'm simply buying the parts from
them and building it for people. As soon as I get some more orders, i'll
ask Grant for chips.

Thanks!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com