Re: TI-H: IR link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR link

Well, even though it's not legal, could you not post it anyway for
"educational purposes only?"   :)   Just so we can get an idea of what
its like. All you have to do is say it is only for edu. purposes and that
you take no responsibility for how these plans are used.

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998 02:38:54 -0700 gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
writes:

>First I have to make it legal for the lower 48...right now its a 5watt
>radio link.  Mine went 6 miles...the finished one will go 500 yards.
>
>>Where are the schematics/drivers?  I NEED to get one of these (IR
>links)
>>because me most of my teachers are driving me CRAZY!!!  I would like
>>chance to get even, without getting suspended for having a remote
>control.
>>If they ask me what those things are sticking out of my calc, I'll
>say that
>>they are for an IR link.  By erasing the memory the second a teacher
>starts
>>walking toward you. . .

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]