TI-H: MMOD port on EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: MMOD port on EII

>I guess Richard is ignoring me, I don't know why, but there is nothing
>can do to make the new carts fit his old specs...

I came up with specs, but none were ever produced. And unless you have
since changed the memory chip from the original ATMEL chip used in the
old PIC based EuP, then I don't understand how it wouldn't work! What is
the diference??? I have not heared a single word about what has been
changed!!! Unless the chip is a different one, it'll work. I can always
redesign it too!

Do you have a schematic of it posted. I'll check your page to see if
it's there.

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page