RE: TI-H: New calc design

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: New calc design

how much?  I just need the CPU, really, but it's nice to know how prices have dropped recently.  Also, I might bump it down to a 386, but only because I have a graveyard of them.  The problem is that I want an FPU, especially if I decide to do any audio decoding.  Apparently, MP3 uses floating point.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
VirtuTech Developer's Group