TI-H: New company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: New company

Ok...I did send a message a couple minuets ago about the new cal idea
wich I had ohh....four months ago but didn't post cause everyone would
have told me to shut up once more...but now everyone wants it...now I'm
going to state something that most people will blow off and later say
'oh ain't this cool...' and everyone will credit him...well that's
life...
Let's start a company...like TI...it makes calculators for scientific
and mathmatical uses...it has a natural grey-scale (not this 1/3 2/3
crap)...and a normal look...a built in speaker as a notice (not games)
and a SPI(ntercafe) type link port for temp sensors and volume detectors
and crap...
but then there is asm for new plugins and advanced progs...and for games
if you must...don't make it expensive with stereo (cmoon, a small width?
you could bearly tall the difference,) intel spec chips...but rather use
zilog 180(?) chips and other cheaper brands...
if the popularity for this in the industrial and engenerring field is
great...this company could be better than TI...

-Joe Martis

"Think Realistic!" -- Hue Jass