Re: TI-H: How to install EL Panel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: How to install EL Panel

>I'm going to get an EL and how do I install the power source to the
bateries
>and turn the panel off and on?

Get an inverter that will fit in the calc.  Put a micro switch in to
interupt the power from the batteries to the inverter.

Also how do I keep the the panel from sliding
>around and get it in the spot where the foam used to be?

black tape.  Works great, my El was a little short, but the black tape made
it look proffessional!  One thing, roll a small "tube" of tape, and put it
on both ends to support the LCD.  That keeps it in the same place and cause
the EL panel not to stick to the LCD, which makes it look horrible.

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: text/x-vcard; name="Robert Brack.vcf"