RE: TI-H:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H:

Nice hybridization of different peoples responses there... I was merely presenting a potential risk from your system.  If TI is giving you their blessing, then that's great!  However, not everyone is as honest as you are.  You know that pretty well, since you have complained in the past about people who might take your AVR-based designs and use them for their own profit.
	By the way, you might also want to look into connecting the IDE system directly to the CPU.  It's been done before, and there's a really old set of messages in the archives.  I might forward it later.  You can connect it via some sort of 8-bit connection... pretty strange.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
VirtuTech Developer's Group