Re: TI-H: New cases && true 3d graphs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: New cases && true 3d graphs

I'm in 8th grade now, and my algebra teacher urges everyone to get an
82/83. But I have been able to talk many of them into getting 85s. So
right now, my school has divided into 2 factions. The 83s and the 85s.

Now for the on topic part:
This is kinda just thinking out loud here, but
Would it be possible to interface a calc with a Nintendo Virtual Boy and
get true-3d graphs? Or true-3d games? We could probably find some way to
use the grafx processor in it to get neato games, graphs, ect. The reason
 that I say virtual boy is because it is relatively inexpensive  ($25-$50
US at Best Buy), and it already uses a monochrome/grayscale(okay,
redscale) grafx mode, like the calcs.

--JdAoMtEyS
"Oh my god, they killed Kenny!"

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:44:49 -0700 gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
writes:

>of kids
>82/83s
>>>for

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]