Re: TI-H: Cases READ!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Cases READ!

>These should be the choices:
>#1.  TI clear(or colored) clone
>#2.  Big thing with TV tunner and junk...  :)

OK, OK, ok...

I'll work on the "Big thing", then the "BIGGER thing" and if someone
else pays to make the molds of the TI-81/82/85 case and the TI-83/86
case, then I'll produce them. There is a silkscreener in my neighboring
town, so I can go there to do the case lettering. Maybe I can simply
indent the letters, slap paint over it, and wipe the paint off, leaving
the indents painted! That'll be easier, but the person who makes the
molds will have to point that out.

Robert, do you want to work on the original case molds. My big case
molds are pretty well done on paper. I simply need to find a way to take
them off of the paper!  (:

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page