TI-H: Order for TI-81/link cables AND TI-81 link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Order for TI-81/link cables AND TI-81 link

How many of the link cables can you get me for $10???

Also, can you try to see if you can take a quick peek inside the TI-81s.
I want to know if it is the normal TI-81 circuit board, or if it's one
of the wierd models that use the TI-85 board. Both are nearly identical,
except for the linkport. Some TI-81 I heard use TI-85 boards with no
link port built. If someone were able to use my instructions to build
the DBA port for the TI-81 and command it to call an external ROM or RAM
with ASM, then it would be possible to try  calling the addresses for
the link port and see if the pins on the processor activate or if they
are dead.

Thanks!!!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com