RE: TI-H: "Bootstraped - Dumb calc"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: "Bootstraped - Dumb calc"

That is so far beyond illegal I won't even go into it.  Also, why would you want to do it that way?  try piggybacking a header onto the ROM so that you can have both without breaking the laws.  After all, there's very little stopping you from installing an 83 ROM at that point, if you're resourceful enough...
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
VirtuTech Developer's Group