Re: TI-H: scratches, and ques, comments

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: scratches, and ques, comments

    ok./. you want to use any toothpaste with flouride that doesn't seem to be
abrasive..  like no backing soda and so forth..  I don't know what brand works
best..  as for the sticky stuff..  Alcohol..  I used it on mine.. and the
mirror..  alcohol won't harm the electronics at all so don't worry..   put some
on a cottonball and get the mirror wet..  then start rubbing with your thumb..
it should roll off in little balls..  it'll take awhile.  But you'll get it
nice and clean.  You can do the mirror the same way.

Ok..  using some sense and adding a few questions and comments in the same post
:)

First off..  is there a page which has links to most of the major hardware
items for the TI-calcs??  If anyone knows of a page please tell me..   If
theres not I'll put one up on my site.  would like to compile all this info in
one place. :)

Next, lots of discussion about these new cases which is great but please
whoever is looking into this don't get too out of hand.  I mean.. with some of
the things you guys were talking about adding this things gonna be hugh..  and
think about if you say..  don't want a Spinterface port.. then you'd have a big
hole in the bottom of your brand new costom case..  Anyway.. one more last
thing..  about all the messages..  seems a lot of people get upset over
off-topic or long reply's..  my pet peeve..  when someone reads a message..
then reply's  GREAT :)  and that's it..  here's a two page message when the
only contribution to it was one word..  really wish you guys would keep your
enthusiasm to yourselves :)

Pellaeon
_pellaeon@geocities.com