Re: TI-H: Modified TI calcs on SAT type tests

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Modified TI calcs on SAT type tests

dont do anything retarded guys, if you aleart the school board they wont
understand what you mean anyway, and they will make sure you cant use
em.

just trust me. they WILL let you use them.  I used one with spinterface
port turboe switch and battey case sticking out the back.
they let me use it.