Re: TI-H: Custom Cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Custom Cases

Not particularily.  They just make better use of the volume available than
AAs do.  If you think about it, cylinders are rotten shapes for batteries
for pretty much everything but flashlights.  They still have the same
volume (& therefore charge) as an AA, they're just laid out differently.
And being lithium, they have a greater charge density than Nicad or
Alkaline.