Re: TI-H: EL panels, touch screens, and vomit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL panels, touch screens, and vomit

the touch screens arent transparent. are they?  It would be cool if they
were, so you could put it over the lcd, and make really cool programs
that let you use it like a palm pilot, or something...  But I am assuming
that they are kinda like track pads...
- noah zoschke (nzoschke@juno.com)

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998 20:52:08 -0500 "Jon Olson" <morph@jmss.com> writes:

>As for EL Tech only dealing with large quantities, this isn't a
>problem. I'm
>prepared to buy at least 100 touch screens. I'll probably also do the
>same
>with the EL panels. Hey - i can always sell em at school to idiots who
>will
>buy anything (there are quite a few). I was REALLY sick today, so i
>didn't
>get a chance to do much with replying to questions on the list/talking
>to EL
>tech. *caugh, caugh, caugh* If this doesn't sound coherent to anyone,
>that's
>probably why (I'm on so much nylatol...er, tylanol with codine, i
>can't
>think).
>

>- Jon Olson
>
>--
>"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981
>"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM." -- Bill Gates, 1996
>"Nobody will ever need Windows 95." -- logical conclusion

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]