TI-H: IR link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IR link

First of all:
    When did this list get turned into the social-life-central listserv?
I only subscribe to this list to read about TI HARDWARE!!! That is all I
expect to read about, not who is talking to girls for the first time or
any of that BS.

Second, since this is a TI hardware list....
    I will have schematics posted for a working IR link that does not
require the use of a micro-controller. It does however require the use
of a TI-graphlink cable on both ends. This is the expensive part. I
happen to own one and so does a friend. I hope to have my webpage up
sometime by the end of this week but I have a computer science program
due this week as well.

Later.
Gregory

please no more social life BS!!