EIV and Re: TI-H: random email

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

EIV and Re: TI-H: random email

>>BTW: I'm probably labeled at my school as a computer nerd (to ba a skater
>>at my school, you actually have to devote most of your life to skating,
>>and not electronic-related stuff)
>

>I'm labeled as a hacker/nerd/electronics guy :--)

Btw, I will be making a parallel tasking device for SBCs (single board
computers).  My sbc runs on a 100MHz DX4.  Basically you send a big complex
math thing and the tasker spits it out almost instantly.  I have it doing
adition right now.  It says 2+2 is 4 in a fraction of a second.

Specs:
100MHz DX4 (Yes, its intel... but mine runs linux, not to worry...)
16MB onboard ram
no sound
parallel
serial
fpu
1 PCI
1 AT (16bit)
more PC PeiCes

This can be bought for about $250.  It will be the EIV... (E4)

It depends on how you use your computer skill.  If you get a SBC and play
MP3s at school, electronics are cool...  :)

I'm a "skater"/hacker/electronics freak/guitar/trombone/people(girls.. :) )
klind of person.  I was labeled a nerd at the beginning of the school, but
thats just because others were insecure about our knowlege.  Since its a
school on hillside (relitively rich part of town), there are mostly preppy
gangster wannabes so they aren't very morally strong with their ideas...

(crackers are bad, hackers are very good)