Re: TI-H: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Isn't there a digest version of this list? I'm pretty sure that you can
send a message to:
majordomo@lists.ticalc.org
and in the body say:
subscribe ti-hardware-digest

This is true for many other mailing lists on ticalc, so probably for this
one, too.
BTW: incase you were wondering, a digest version is you getting one or
two messages from the list a day, with all of the messages in those few.

also, you could take out a seperate e-mail account just for the list.
Yahoo, AltaVista, HotMail, and Juno are the free services that offer free
mail that I can think of off hand. Or, check w/ your ISP and see if they
can get you a second address.

--JdAoMtEyS
-----------------------------
"Oh my god, they killed Kenny!"

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998 21:49:14 +0100 (MET) gormbr@online.no (Probe Doggie)
writes:

>For God´s sake! I just had an insane 220 messages in the last 1 1/2
>days!!!
>And all the messages are from the same 15 (give or take people).
>
>Look I know it´s inconvenient but just mosh all your mail together in
>one
>neat bundle. That way maybe people will bother to read what you´re
>saying
>instead of just mass deleting the twelve or so messages you send
>because
>they´re all one-sentence replies followed by about a kilobyte of
>
>Try to stick to one message a day. In this fashion, The number of
>messages
>will be reduced to about 7%.
>
>Probe Doggie.
>
>P.S.
>
>From: nuke@bayside.net
>Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:20:19 -0500 (EST)
>To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: TI-H: random email
>Sender: owner-ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
>

>On Sun, 1 Mar 1998, Grant Stockly wrote:
>

>> Actually there is no superior OS, and Macs and IBMs are both PCs...
>>
>> If there was a superior OS it wouldn't run on Intel, it would run on
>IBM
>> Inc. processors.
>
>if it were truly superior, it would run on anything
>
>--- well Rhapsody is going to be cross-platform (intel and IBM)
>

>>If you were to build a link cable into your ti, how long would you
>want
>>it?  I have a 21' cable, and it's the size of a donut.  (MMM donuts).
>>But what size would be good for most of you?
>>Also, does the IR/RF/Remote control "links" each need a seperate
>>transmitting "eye" (by eye I mean the 'window' on a remote control.
>>
>>~Larry C
>>Larry1492@juno.com
>
>Not too long, because the signals get kinda weak after about 50 cms
>(unless
>you shove a signal amplifier in there which is...not really required).
>Mine
>is bout a foot long (my serial cable). Overall, a short cable is a
>better
>bet.

>My contribution to wasting bandwidth.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]