Re: TI-H: Plastic cases, EII, & MMODs: READ

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Plastic cases, EII, & MMODs: READ

Rich - he said that he was making his own style not compatible with yours
about 5 times (maybe 50...  :)  )

Even so, there isn't much he can do but make it uncompatible wiht the EII,
EuP, and EIII which won't be compatible with any of your mem things...

>Guess what!!! The other guy who claims all this stuff will be in the

Lemmie get one thing strait...I had the ideabefore you even told me.  And I
think we told our ideas at the same time in a not to friendly manner...  :)

Its a small world, but not small enough for 2 ideas to happen at the same
time...  Robert, however, copied your idea IMO...

Btw, all carts will not be compatible with the EIII since the EIII will use
a few extra wires for banking and SRAM notification...  I will tell about
that later...