Re: TI-H: random email

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: random email

Okay.  I am making the schematics in CW 2.0.  THey will look worse than the
ones I wanted to have, but untill things settle down at school I'm doing
this at home...

I will make 8bit, and 16bit.  Input and output.  I will make some cheep
routines compatible with every TI calc (you have to type something like
TI82 at the top to use the 82s routines....

If there is a need for more than 16bit I will make it...  YEs, also since
it uses discreate elec. to pull the chip you have to send an entire 16bits.
Even to pull one line...

Still sterotypes have both skaters/electronics people separated...  The
only reason I'm called a skater is because I skateboard sometimes...  At
our school people ask and I tell them...  Besides, who will grow up to be a
millionaire?  The guy who makes fun of the electronics guy, or the
electronics guy...  :)