TI-H: I/O expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: I/O expander

Things aren't looking good...

I have proof that teachers discriminate against your friends.  I have some
friends and just because they get in trouble all the time means I do,
right?  Well there was a virus in the computer lab and 2 weeks later I get
surprized with a referal, 4 detentions, and the warning never to touch a
computer...  Of course this came from the computer lab teacher who doesn't
know how to log on to NT...

I got rid of all that, so basically my record is clear, but I spent all day
in school doing that.  I'm going to make the schematic in ClarisWorks 2.0
so it might be done by tomorow.  I realy hate sterotypes...

>Of course, we're talking about getting out and doing stuff.

Okay...well...you got me on that...  :(