Re: TI-H: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

i agree that there are WAY TOO MANY messages, but i would like to follow the
discussions.  is there a digest version of this list.  i am no longer able to
check my personal e-mail because i have to scroll through hundreds of list
messages.  and forget about it if i havent checked in a few days!!! up to 300
messages!  that is crazy!