Re: TI-H: Plastic cases, EII, & MMODs: READ

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Plastic cases, EII, & MMODs: READ

> I'm assuming that they assumed that they could copy it,
> since grant was doing the EII, but my MMOD port is copyrighted by me,
> and I'm not happy about it!!!

Aren't copyrights for the protection of plagerism of written/creative art
and stuff? (you know what I mean, things like tradenames, books, movies,
etc)    If one wishes to protect the design of a device, doesn't it have to
be patented, so that the inventor has exclusive rights of production for the
life of the patent (20 years?).  Just a question, I'm unsure.