Re: TI-H: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

matt.johnson@wmich.edu wrote:
> > I have a problem with messages of the following topics seen on this list
> > recently:
(snip)
> just because you cannot have fun in your life, don't tell us to bable on
> about stupid topics that are unrelated. besides if you have all stress and
> no fun you are bound to die 30 years younger. and out of 80 years that's
> alot. Life is to short to not have fun!

But there is a purpose to this list, and that is discussing TI hardware. I
don't want to leave the list, because I like knowing about the EL panels,
about the possible new cases, when the expanders are going to be finished,
etc.; but the off-topic stuff is getting a little out of hand.

Another problem is that single people will send 20 emails at once, when it
could have been summed up in just a few. I won't name names... :)

I apologize for sending this to the list. If I have any more to say about
this, it will only be through private email.

-Justin

P.S. It took about 5 seconds to clip out the needless parts of the previous
quotes. Give it a try, everyone.

Justin Pope              |  Frontier-II Director  |        //  Long live
jupo@ou.edu              | Amiga, TI-81/85, MUSE/ |     _ //      -=-
www.galstar.com/~jupo    |  MUSH/MUX Programming  |     \x/    the AMIGA