Re: TI-H: New cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: New cases

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, ryan pogge wrote:

> yes after we see what happens with the 85/82 series...
> im sure there is less demand for the 92, i also own a 92 and want one
> but im going to do that after the 85/82
> and 86/83 will be after 85/82

why does the 86 case have to be different from the 85? just because TI did
it differently doesn't mean we have to. obviously the 82/83 models are
different than the 85/86 family, but there's no need to copy TI. i mean,
if we're going to put all these ports, switches, speakers etc into the new
cases, why not standardize the two families of the 8x line? the only
neccessary difference i can think of would be in the keys.