Re: TI-H: Advanced Link port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Advanced Link port

Sorry guys...2 things.

1.  I got a referal for using the internet (no porn or nothin') so I
couldn't scan the design yet, but I'll get it for sure tomorow in the
library.

2.  I will use technical terms instead of "set".  I thought it would nbe
easier for everyone in here to understand since most people are not
majoring on electronics like I am at the university...