Re: TI-H: Custom Cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Custom Cases

Before you make any molds, I'll send/post my sketches/idea for a case.
(By friday)  It's possibly a tad extravagant, but small at only .5~1"
thicker than a ti and only 1" wider.  (BTW:  is there such a thing as a
five pole/five throw switch?)

Current prototype has:
built in speaker & volume control, SPinterface Cartridge holder, Parallel
link, IR/RF links(?), AA battery conversion, lighted keypanel, integrated
link cable, "on" & using link indicators, tilt screen...[BTW: I am
seroius.]
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998 00:07:25 -0500 "Robert Brack" <reb@netride.com>
writes:

>------=_NextPart_000_00A7_01BD456F.2E111600

>it.  I've already started designing the new case.
>
>                                                -Robert Brack
>                                                reb@netride.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]