TI-H: Touchscreens

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Touchscreens

I've been in touch with EL Tech, Inc. (they manufacture EL panels and touch
screens). It looks like if i'm gonna do this, i'm gonna need a a2d
converter. I was thinking of going with I2C, because it would be easy to
interface that with the Link port. However, if it can be done for less money
using grant's I/O expander (or direct bus access), i'd gladly do that. Any
suggestions?

-- 10 minute delay --

Ok...i just went lookinf for i2c a/d converters, couldn't find any. (I
didn't look very hard :>

However, i did find a nice little part from Nation Semi-Conductor that (if
you buy in quantities of 100+) is only $1.74. If you buy it from Digi-Key,
it's $4.55/each

National Semi-Conductor Part #: ADC0804LCN

Grant (or anyone else who knows more about this than me) - You think that
part's a good option? Or any other suggestions?

- Jon Olson

--
"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM." -- Bill Gates, 1996