Re: TI-H: Advanced Link port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Advanced Link port

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Robert Brack wrote:

> >my math teacher won't let me use mine on tests.  I have to use hers.  She
> >thinks I will talk with guys across the world and they well give me
> >answers!?!
>

> My math teacher is cool (sort of)  When anyone complains about me using my
> calc on tests, (including the final), he tells them that they can go out and
> get one themselves.  I can do half my test on my calc :)

a chemistry teacher of mine commanded that we "use technology to your
advantage".. and so let us rewrite the chapters in our ti86's.

|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |

Follow-Ups: References: