TI-H: Off subject...sort of....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Off subject...sort of....

A few days ago, my friend James and I (JdAoMtEyS) were discussing some
programs that we would like to make...The subject of how hard it was to type
on the calcs (85s) came up.  James and I noticed that if you flip the calc on
its side (with the arrow keys on top) the keys line up to form an almost
perfect QWERTY keyboard!  Assuming you could use the existing enter key, it
would be an interesting ASM project, and it would certainly remove the need
for carrying a large keyboard around school (like you would have to if you
attached an external one...)

-Pat Gray
PXGray@aol.com