Re: TI-H: random email

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: random email

"They"...  The microchip industry will be neck to neck for ever.  IBM is
also working on 700 and 533MHz designs of its 750 which will also scream.
Intel and IBM will alaways be at the top.  Intel or IBM will make something
new, then Intel or IBM will make something that is just as good to keep up.
I think Intel might even release a PIII chip or something to compete wiht
the 750...