Re: TI-H: nifty idea...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: nifty idea...

It seems to ground it/RF shield or something.  I accidentally ran 6v
across it when hooking up some external led/internal wired a long time
ago, and didn't get the leads taped right, and they turned on but the
calc didn';t.  I think it will run fine without it (sorry FCC) or you
might have to wire the two mounted points together.  A lot of older
commodore 64's had this, some wouldn't work with it, some wouldn't work
without it, others had to be wrapped like a baked potato(compute!
gazette)  before they would run.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
ASM-82 student.  (I can use any information at all)
On Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:50:20 EST KrazyJolt <KrazyJolt@aol.com> writes:

>strange.. i copied it straight from the paper...
>i'm talking about making a new case with clear plastic..
>also: does that reflector paper on the inside of the calc serve any
>purpose?
>it would look kinda strange with it

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]