Re: TI-H: TI-Glow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Glow

I did an internal TI-glow type device. it used 6 LEDs, lit the whole screen
(though the bottom was WAY brighter than the top) but it did work. It was
unfortunatley power hungry and less clear than the EL is.

A lot of people dis EL cause it isn't as bright when it's off. It ISN'T that
bad!!! I love EL!!! It's the best thing ever. If you realy are concerned with
it, then use a difraction grating or such as a translucent reflector.

Remember though, with an external light, you have to worry about glare.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: