Re: TI-H: EL Viewable - was: calc fixes... SOLUTION??? (:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL Viewable - was: calc fixes... SOLUTION??? (:

In a message dated 6/12/98 11:53:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
richfile@prairie.lakes.com writes:

>  Maybe??? I have a damaged TI-86 LCD (cut cable) If you need the polarizer
I'
> ll
>  sell it to you. You can peel it off and try it over the LCD in your calc.
>  Maybe??? If you want to try, Hmm?
>  --

i'm probably gonna send it to someone to figure out.. I sure as hell can't!
everyone who  is willing to figure out the problem/fix it should make me an
offer.. i'll choose based on experience and price