Re: TI-H: cool

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: cool

semi hard if you fabricate your own structure...  if you have the tools,
its easy.  I don't know what robert did.  Travis and I worked on a robot
for a while.  It had a 386sx20 single board computer as its controller...
We'd just program a PCMCIA card with instructions and pop it in.  we tried
to get a quickcam to transmit video, but I don't know what happened to that.