Re: TI-H: EL Viewable - was: calc fixes... SOLUTION??? (:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL Viewable - was: calc fixes... SOLUTION??? (:

Maybe??? I have a damaged TI-86 LCD (cut cable) If you need the polarizer I'll
sell it to you. You can peel it off and try it over the LCD in your calc.
Maybe??? If you want to try, Hmm?
--

KrazyJolt@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/12/98 11:31:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> KrazyJolt@aol.com writes:
>

> >  the strange thing is that I had it working right after I stuck the EL in..
>
> i take that back...
> when I checked it didn't look like the stuff was on it, also I was pickin glue
> off my LCD for ~1/2 hour with everything you could possibly imagine..  I did
> throw away the mirror but I do remember it being stiff..

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html