Re: TI-H: EL Viewable - was: calc fixes... SOLUTION??? (:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL Viewable - was: calc fixes... SOLUTION??? (:

If it worked for a while AFTER the EL upgrade, and you didn't peel anything
off the LCD after that, then it's something else. It's simply a polarizer, but
it's required for the screen to be visible.

If the calc worked for a while and then quit, then that is not the problem.

KrazyJolt@aol.com wrote:

> the strange thing is that I had it working right after I stuck the EL in..
> After i played with it for a while it didn't work..  but, lets say I did
> accidently rip out the plastic thingie, what IS it? where can I get it? and
> how much does it cost?

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html