Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

The 8515's performance rating is just like the average hd company "I can
get 33MBps off my UDMA drive!"...  I think they finally updated their site.

It has to do something with the more things they have in the chip, the
slower they get.  Like the ripoff ATmega or what ever the sorry excuse for
a chip is called.

I only had a few problems with my first sample AVR.  What realy confused me
is that the internall osc isn't stable.  The 8515 hasn't blown for me, and
I just got my sample of the 2313 in.  I think its pretty good for $5...

I think I had your problem once, but I don't remmeber what everr happened
to the chip.  Probably fell off the table, was steped on, then thrown
somewhere never to be seen again...  :)

Every try out national's 18 band graphic equalizer?  It works great!