Re: TI-H: calc fixes... SOLUTION??? (:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: calc fixes... SOLUTION??? (:

When I EL-ed my TI-86, I pulled the ENTIRE back off the LCD. There was a thick
plastic piece and a thin mirror. When i turned it on I couldn't see anything.
it turns out that the mirror and the thick platic piece were separate. I
thought it was one piece.

You need to make sure that plasitc piece is still on or the screen can't
darken the pixels.

Make sure you have that and if you take it off, replace it. The mirror is
paper thin and curls up after you pull it off. If it was stiff when you
removed it, you pulled too much off. You need to peel the mirror off the
plastic and repalce the plastic.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: