From: Mikhail Shtyrenkov <mshtyrenkov@TI.COM>
To: GRAPH-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject: TI-Graph Link
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:19:27 -0500

Dear TI-Graph Link Users,

We at TI are constantly trying to improve our educational solutions and
offer our users the most convenient ways of getting information and
performing the tasks you need. We would appreciate your inputs on the
following few questions. Please feel free to write to me at
mshtyrenkov@ti.com should you feel like discussing this in-depth.

Manuals

1. Would a short manual describing how to get started, get screenshots,
send/receive files, backup/restore calculator memory along with the
on-line
help we provide with our software be sufficient for you?
2. If a full manual is needed should it be on paper or would an
electronic
version be sufficient?
3. Are there any preferences you have in favor of a PDF file (readable
using Acrobat Reader) over a regular Word (for Windows) or Claris Works
(for Mac) file?

Compact Disk

1. We have heard that some users would prefer a single CD instead of a
bunch of diskettes that we currently offer. Do you agree that is a good
idea?
2. What would you like to have on CD knowing that it has 680 M of space?

3. Would you ever run a program directly from a CD without installing it

first on your computer?

Thanks a lot for your time!

Warm regards,
Mikhail Shtyrenkov

User Understanding
Texas Instruments

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]