Re: TI-H: microwave link....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: microwave link....

So do I...  :)  Get a national semiconductor 1.9GHz chip...  it has a built
in 1.1GHz PLL and frequency doubbler...  all you need externally is a
crystal and a few other minor parts.  Its a complete transciever solution
in one chip for $8.  You need about $10 to finish it up, and you need to
borrow a surfacemount rework station, but it works cool.  You can even
program the microconntroller to check the frequency strength and have it
make a little bar graph!