Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

The hell you can... remember that thing called an NDA? Also...
I wish you'd stop using the phrase 'EII' when naming your
projects. Any modification you make to the 'EII' firmware
that I sent you makes it into your code. Mel handed the EII
over to me, like it or not, and its going to get pretty damn
confusing if we're both working on a device by the same name.

And, anyhow, you didn't give a clear description. I was trying
to clarify your description for others on the list.

I have my own opinions about the quality of so-called winmodems,
but they're irrelevant to the topic of this list.

I was not attempting to flame you... this list is full of
wild claims, and I'd like to see as many of them substantiated
as possible. I apologize for any gruff tone that my e-mail
conveyed... but when people mention that they built a modem out
of an ADC and a DAC I have to wonder. Please try to be more
specific in the future. Thats all I ask.

--
Bryan Rittmeyer
mailto:bryanr@flash.net