TI-H: Graphic Converter for Mac

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Graphic Converter for Mac

> Do you REALY want claris works schematicsa?  :)
>
> How many of you have the mac version of claris works?  AI can also give the
> schematics in draw format...
>
> Which one should I make the schemaics for first?  I've got the schematic to
> the point where I need to choose...

Download Graphic converter and you can convert it to nearly any format you
want. (maybe you have it). Simply shoose PICT from the save as dialog and
it'll save the schematic as a Macintosh pict. Open it with grapgic converter
and choose save as and you can convert it to GIF JPG, and several dozen other
formats. THe list is quite long! If you don't already have the program, i'd
HIGHLY recomend you find it and down load it!

An absolute must for any real Mac user. It supports many PC and other Misc
formats as well. You name it. Only a few proprietary formats are not included.
It's a truly useful utility!

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html