TI-H: SPinTerface is JUST a link port with a power supply

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Grant Stockly wrote:

> Richard, change your web page!  Evertyone thinks splinter things are
> special...  ;)

REALY!!! I'm actualy so bored with making them! They are nice and convinient,
but i realy am kinda sick of how people think it's so great!

It is great for the small size it allows things to be, but to tell you the
truth, it was originaly intended for the ESF, and the ESF died a LONG time
ago. IT just happens that the temp sensor and speaker are very small and nice,
but I can build internal speakers (dificultly though) or even a partialy
internal speaker. It's also not to hard to make a speaker that plugs into the
link port and the temp sensor is just as easy to make on the link port,
actualy a little easier!

The SPinTerface is JUST a link port with extra wires for a power supply.
That's ALL it is!

Grant is 100% right. It's not anything realy special! it's just a nice plug!

Some day i'll get to my web page, but with my job (yes I finaly got one) and
my other free time spent on this and the BEAM robotics list and building cool
robots, I just havn't had time for my web page. Maybe I'll get back to re
writing it later.

I do know I need to re write it. It still talks about the ESF like it was just
released! OLD!!!

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: