Re: TI-H: MP3s

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MP3s

Okay, spinterface has nothing to do w/ it, but if we use a multiperipheral system
(MBus is free, sorry Grant), we could access an EEPROM and a speaker at the same
time in order to do playback.  However, it would have to be at RealAudio quality,
and it wouldn't work b/c a z80 at 5-10 MHz cannot handle realtime mp3 decoding.
CK

Luke727@aol.com wrote:

> anyone who would want to play mp3's would have to build the memory module and
> the sound cartridge for the spinterface.  no way on earth would an mp3 fit on
> a calc, or would it sound good.  that's what i think anyways.....

Follow-Ups: References: