Re: TI-H: MP3s

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MP3s

As long as we're acting like little kids here... the P100 runs Communicator, Java
AOL IM, x11amp, and god-knows-what else... GIMP, a few other things... and no
skipping on playback.  My P133 laptop can handle the IM, Communicator, Word 97,
Winamp, virus scan the hard drive, and compile my graphics project without a
hitch.  that's pretty good, for a P133
CK
Song of the minute: 7 Mary 3- Cumbersome

Grant Stockly wrote:

> >Look, I'm talking about maximizing storage space, I know that a 7MHz z80
> >couldn't do realtime decoding.  Next, just to get technical, a 100MHz pentium
> >can do the decoding in the background.  It's called using a real OS (read:
> >Linux)
> >CK
> >Song of the minute: U2- Sunday Bloody Sunday
>
> And I have an 80MHz mac 8100 that plays them while I play marathon...  :)
>
> >Grant Stockly wrote:
> >
> >> I made an MP3 player...  I know this kind of stuff...  :)  I'm not crazy!
> >> The calc controlls the MP3 player which is NOT on the calc...  If it takes
> >> a 166MHz pent or a 80MHz mac to play mp3s, I'd like to see the codeing for
> >> a 7MHz z80...  :)

Follow-Ups: References: