Re: TI-H: help with songplay for ti83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: help with songplay for ti83

wow, I might be able to help for a change... :)
connect the piezo buzzer to the tip and the sheath of the link cable.  This is what
worked on my 85 for Pong, playwav, and other programs.  No incessant beeping,
clicking, or otherwise.  It also worked for lights-out for the 82, I believe.
Good luck,
CK
Song of the minute: Billy Joel- Piano Man