Re: TI-H: Files needed :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Files needed :)

> At first thanks for your help, but I have some more questions :-)
>
>  I uploaded fargo 2 my ti. So far so good. When I try to run it (shift+on
>  or shell() ) there is a message saying "no shell found". What do I have
>  to upload then ??
You need shell.92p its in the fargo zip and in
www.ticalc.org/pub/asm/programs/fargo
get fbrowser, its easy and small

>  >shell is not a lib, it is a shell :)
>  >that is at www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/programs/fargo
>  >for the fargo 2 version.
>  >there are many shells, fbrowser, and doors are the most popular.
>
>  do you mean that if I upload let's say fbrowser then all assembly
>  programs (and games :-) ) will run ?
you still need to download the libs required for the programs, fbrowser is
just a way to organizer the programs.
You can just execute any asm program on the 92 by typing name( ), with the
prog's name replacing name. Just like a tibasic prog.

>  Sorry for the foolish questions, but there is always a first time ! :-) :-)
:)

>  Vassilis
>  <billy@egnatia.ee.auth.gr>

Skip Jordan